COOKIES : Cookies Policy
Due to the entry into force of the amendment of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use disposable cookies, before the user navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide proper functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest him most, etc.
REGULATORY AFFECTED COOKIES AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering elements of an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, registering or participating in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks. They include personalisation cookies, which are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them, to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. More info at:
http://www.lssi.gob.es/Paginas/politica-cookies.aspx y Guía sobre el uso de las cookies de la AEPD.
- Social Cookies: are set by social networking platforms in services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
- Security Cookies: they store information encrypted to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties. They are used only in HTTPS connections.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- Own cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session Cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Circo Park S.A.U. is responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and, therefore, provides the following information on the processing:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimacy of processing: in the legitimate interest of the person responsible: technical cookies and by consent of the data subject: analytical, behavioural and advertising cookies.
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in the case of cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the interested party:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose their processing.
– The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
CIRCO PARK, S.A.U.
C/ TRES FORQUES, 149 ACC. 46014 VALENCIA, ESPAÑA
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Technical and functional cookies:
|PHPSESSID||Technical||Own||Contains the session identifier||When you close your browser||Session|
|_lang||Technical||Own||Contains the language of the session||When you close your browser||Session|
|ac_cookies||Technical||Own||Contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted||1 year||Persistent|
|contador||Technical||Own||Used to count the number of page accesses per session||1 year||Persistent|
|_icl_current_language||Technical||Own||Used to remember the language that the user has selected and to show him/her the contents in that same language throughout his/her navigation||1 year||Session|
|_ga||Analytical||Google Analytics||Enables the unique visitor control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user enters the website again with the same browser, the cookie will consider it to be the same user. Only in the case that the user changes the browser, it will be considered as another user||2 years||Persistent|
|_gat||Analytical||Google Analytics||Used to limit the speed of request – limiting data collection on high traffic sites||10 minutes||Session|
|_gid||Analytical||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users||24 hours||Session|
|_utma||Analytical||Google Analytics||Records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website||2 years||Persistent|
|_utmb||Analytical||Google Analytics||Records the time of arrival on the website||30 minutes||Session|
|_utmc||Analytical||Used for interoperability with the tracking code urchin.js||1 year||Session|
|_utmt||Analytical||Google Analytics||Processes the type of request requested by the user||At the end of the session||Session|
|_utmv||Analytical||Google Analytics||Segments demographic data||At the end of the session||Session|
|_utmz||Analytical||Google Analytics||Stores the source of traffic or a campaign to explain how the user got to the website||6 months||Persistent|
Behavioral Advertising Cookies:
|_gads||Advertising||Cookie associated with Google’s Doubleclick.net service so the owner can earn credit||1 year||Persistent|
|_sonar||Advertising||Dobleclick.net||Used to improve advertising and target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reports and avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen Doubleclick.net||1 year||Persistent|
|_ncuid||Advertising||Used to measure ad performance and provide statistically based product recommendations||6 months||Persistent|
|IDE||Advertising||Dobleclick.net||Used for targeting, optimization, reporting and attribution of online ads.||1 year||Persistent|
|Advertising||AddThis||They are used to enable content to be shared.
AddThis is also used to collect information about how website content is shared
|2 years, except:
_conv_v: 1 year,
You can also control advertising and tracking technologies with the Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/
|c_user, fr||Advertising||Necessary for the Facebook social add-on. Allows you to measure ad performance and provide recommendations||30 days||Persistent|
|datr, sb||Technical||Required for the Facebook social add-on||2 years||Persistent|
|dpr||Technical||Required for the Facebook social add-on||30 minutes||Persistent|
|xs||Technical||Required for the Facebook social add-on||90 days||Persistent|
|wd||Technical||Required for the Facebook social add-on||48 hours||Persistent|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Technical||Necessary to control that all form submissions are made by the user currently in session, avoiding CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) attacks||1 hour||Persistent|
|_fbp||Advertising||Needed to provide a range of advertising products such as real-time bids from third party advertisers||3 months||Persistent|
|guest_id||Advertising||Twitter ID||2 years||Persistent|
More info: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
|prli_click||Affiliates||Pretty Links||Required to store statistical information on clicks made on affiliate links||30 days||Persistent|
|prli_visitor||Affiliates||Pretty Links||Required to store statistical information on clicks made on affiliate links||1 year||Persistent|
Other third party cookies (Google, Youtube, Cloudflare, Bizible):
|1P_JAR||Advertising||Transfer data to Google to make advertising more attractive||Expires in 1 week from activation||Persistent|
|ANID||Advertising||It contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data||1 year||Persistent|
|APISID||Technical||Stores user preferences and information while viewing pages with Google maps on them||2 years||Persistent|
|CONSENT||Advertising||It contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data||1 year||Persistent|
|HSID||Technical||When you create or sign in to a Google Account, this cookie is stored||2 years||Persistent|
|SID||Advertising||Collect information for the Google search engine included in the web (Google CSE)||2 years||Persistent|
|NID||Advertising||The button “Google +1” used on our website is hosted by Google your browser sends information of the cookies that Google requires if you keep the session active with your account these data are used by Google in order to associate them with your account||6 months||Persistent|
|SAPISID||Technical||Youtube||Used to play content||1 year||Persistent|
|SIDCC||Advertising||Used to provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation.||3 months||Persistent|
|SSID||Advertising||Collect information for the Google search engine included in the web (Google CSE)||3 months||Persistent|
|PREF||Behavioral||Stores configuration preferences, such as preferred language, number of search results displayed per page, or activation of Google SafeSearch||10 years||Persistent|
|DV||Technical||Used to provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation||10 minutes||Session|
|UULE||Technical||Google Maps||Allows the geolocation of the device||24 hours||Persistent|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Behavioral||Youtube||Tracks visited videos that are embedded in the web||240 days||Persistent|
|use_hitbox||Technical||Youtube||Increase the ‘views’ counter on the YouTube video.||At the end of the session||Session|
|SID, SSID, HSID, APISID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SAPISID, SIDCC||Technical||Youtube||Technical cookies used by youtube||1 year, except:
PREF: 7 months
|YSC||Technical||Youtube||Measures user’s video playback and records “Like” or “Share Video” events||At the end of the session||Session|
|_cfduid||Technical||Cloudflare||Used to override security restrictions based on the coming visitor’s IP address||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_flagsA||Technical||Bizible||It tracks the user’s status. For example, if the user has submitted a form, performed a cross-domain migration or not||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_nA||Technical||Bizible||Sequence number that is incremented and added to each request to the Bizible server for diagnostic purposes||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_pendingA||Technical||Bizible||Temporary cookie containing all pending requests to be sent to the Bizible server||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_sid||Technical||Bizible||Unique ID that identifies each user’s session||30 minutes||Session|
|_biz_uid||Technical||Bizible||Unique ID that identifies each user||1 year||Persistent|
|_BUID||Technical||Bizible||Universal user ID that identifies the same user across multiple client domains||1 year||Persistent|
More info: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
More info: https://business.adobe.com/es/products/marketo/bizible.html
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO SET COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE YOUR BROWSER’S COOKIES
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings.
– Delete cookies: Click All Cookies and Site Data.
– Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on Delete browsing data (empty the cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. 11 version
1. Select Tools > Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing History” section, click Delete Browsing History on Exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete Cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. 65.0.1 version
1. Select Firefox > History > Clear Recent History
2. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins
4. Using the “Clear Time Range” in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences in the History section available under Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari 5.1 version
1. Select the Safari > Edit > Restore Safari icon.
2. Select the following checkboxes: Clear History, Delete All Website Data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Options > Advanced > Cookies.
The cookie options control the way Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Refer to the documentation of the browser you have installed.